- summer school has me in a bind. i'm in pullman more than im home. between class which has me hunkered down not only for 90 minutes of lecture every day but eight hours of lab a week. ugh. throw in two part-time jobs and it feels like i sleep in idaho but live in washington.
- as much as i complain about it, i know i'm actually going to miss my schedule when summer school ends.
- i took pictures of my sister today. for someone who hates the camera, we got some pretty great pictures.
- i'm in love with button down shirts lately. i can't get enough of them.
- my dad has been gone all week and i've spent the night in bed with my mom every night. it's been a brilliant end to the day to curl up in bed with my mama and have nightly chats.
- these pictures were taken by my sister. last night's eye liner, messy hair, rainy days, big cardigans, and an unwashed face? it shows and i don't even mind.
- i'm really, really happy that that i'm the kind of person that can make their own happiness.
- ingrid michaelson provides the perfect music for rainy day drives.
- it's been a month since i got home and i still haven't fully unpacked.
- my mom got a pinterest this week. she's addicted.
- i realize that i never wear my real glasses on my blog and yet i wear them every single day all day long. i don't know why this is and it hasn't been a conscious choice to not wear them. peculiar indeed.
- i went to the class of 2012's graduation last night and it reminded me of how awesome my hometown is. and in a way, made me fall for it a little bit more.
- ...and also depressed me. seeing some people i graduated with there that i haven't seen in two years? weird. seeing people i graduated with that don't seem like they've grown up the slightest bit? weird. seeing people i graduated with that seem like they've actually regressed in the whole aging/growing up process? depressing.
- there are things on this blog i sometimes wish i could take back. things i said. too personal of memories i shared. things that hurt to look at months or years later. there are things i wish i could share sometimes that are perhaps too personal. however, i've always vouched to write this blog like no one reads it and i'll be darned if anything changes that. honesty is and always will be the best policy.
cardigan & flats- Urban Outfitters
jeans- American Eagle