a perfect first summer day
1. woke up at 10am, mom served me coffee in bed, finished the
new episode of grey's anatomy (OH MY GOODNESS!),
and read some blogs.
2. drove (!!!) to pullman, met my dad who walked me
to my first biology class (so glad i go to a teensy
tiny campus that's completely flat), went to class, tried
to make new friends, knew everything in lecture already,
and WSU uses the same clickers we do (score!).
3. came home to a letter in the mail and
my new splurged anthropologie headband! aye aye!
4. lunch with my momma downtown.
5. went on an adventure with my best friend.
there's nothing prettier than the rolling hills
in the spring. walked to the top of one.
loved every second.
blasted josh ritter in the car.
which means, back to regular blogging.