- red hunter wellington boots (this is a stretch because i already have a pair of perfect wellies however, last fall/spring, i ended up wearing them almost five days a week. they're durable and made to withstand many seasons, but because i'm getting so much use out of them i'm thinking i want to double up to prolong their life even further and give them a rest. i can't tell you how much use i get out of these babies. if you ever want to buy a solid pair of boots, i swear by Hunter's, even if they're a crapload of dough!)
- polka dot pullover sweater (for layering and staying cozy. i've been looking for a cheaper and more affordable one.)
- infinity scarves here here and here (infinity scarves get me through montana winters and chilly mornings.)
- neutral pleated skirt (because every single one of my skirts are BRIGHTLY colored. do i even own neutrals? no. and it's time i do.)
- fall colored denim in burgundy and mustard (because i am obsessed with my colored denim collection and i can't get over how versatile they are!)
- boyfriend fit neutral shirt (I HAVEN’T FOUND ONE yet but I so badly just want a light, NOT distressed, long sleeved simple chambray top. if you know where to look, please inform a desperately seeking neutral buyer.)
all of these outfits have me goo goo eyes for fall and cold days and blankets and cocoa. i know fall is a pretty cliche season in the bloggin' world and personally, i have to admit i'm more partial to winter, but i can't deny that i do love the colors and i'm more than a little tired of wearing summer clothes. i'm ready to pull out my tights collection already!