before i went back to school, i had lunch with a friend who reads my blog
and she told me she liked reading my lists.
i have nothing else to post today and i never really thought my "lists"
were much of anything, but they are fun to write and now i know
i have at least one fan!
things that make me unexpectedly happy:
-being forced to wake up at 6:55am on Mondays, Wednesdays,
and Fridays. followed by 3 hours of classes. it means i finish my day by 11am
and i feel more productive in the morning. score
- cleaning my dorm room
- the dorm cafeteria. i missed their chocolate milk.
- trying new food. potatoes yesterday. apple pie sometime
- living without a tv again. hulu is truly my best friend
- being back at school. this means living in close proximity to niklaas
and spontaneous breakfast dates are a thing of the present. also, being snowed in?
a thing of the past. yayay!
- having three roommates once again.
- solid tights. usually i'm a print gal. i'm kind of loving the solids lately, though.
mustard yellow, red, white.