Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 23

monday list

I can't decide if my life more closely resembled the Bachelorette this weekend or the Hunger Games. I think the winning tribute might be the one who said his favorite book, without my saying anything first, was The Fault In Our Stars. On top of a mountain. It was one of those moments that was almost too movie-like to be real.

I had to say goodbye to my best friend via Facetime last night for 18 months. The first blog friend I ever met in real life and the one who has become a real life best friend I talk to every single day. However, how excited am I to say that I have my own missionary!? So. Freaking. Excited. Snail mail will commence for the next 18 months. 

I am crossing my fingers for something truly great and perfect to happen this week. 

I am almost certain I ate too much cake this weekend and didn't do enough homework. I mean, I did enough, but I didn't get ahead on my homework is a weekend norm. Usually.

I am almost positive that I'm having an identity criss. I am positive that I have no idea who this procrastinating, social-every-single-night, man hunting, money saving person is anymore. But I'm positive that I'm enjoying it, I am just freaking out over it because it's not really what I'm used to. I am positive that I am still "me", I'm just exploring and experiencing life. I'm living, man, and it's pretty good.
Afterlight Afterlight Afterlight

8 comments:

My name is Lydia said...

oh, kylee is just a gem.

Mary said...

"I am positive that I am still "me", I'm just exploring and experiencing life. I'm living, man, and it's pretty good."

Yep, this was exactly -- EXACTLY -- my senior year of college. It was so good. And I love the person I've become. I'm happy for you, Mags!

kylee said...

AHHHHH! I AM GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH! and yes such a statement deserves an all caps-yell.

Brissa said...

I love you two and the face time screen shots.
live life. just live the crap out of it.

Emma Jane said...

Missionaries are the best in the world. My best friend is on her mission. I love love love letters. Getting that letter every few weeks is the best feeling in the world. And weekly emails. It's going by so fast too! Welcome to the missionary lovers club :)

Em
Tightrope to the Sun

Ebony Arwen said...

Dating is the greatest. I love that both os us seem to have found it at the same time.. I would write about my experiences on the blog but I don't want to what with, all of my suitors wanting to hang around :p Hahaha. I can't help it if I'm popular. :p

You are the cutest thing Mags!

J said...

"I am positive that I am still 'me', I'm just exploring and experiencing life. I'm living, man, and it's pretty good."

You get me. I think I've figured myself out, for now, but that last sentence sums me up so well. You and I are a lot alike, and your blog always makes me smile.

Cheers!

Shelby said...

kylee!! i am going to miss that stinking girl, and i have never even met her. she truly is the greatest! and girl, i am SOOOO with you on the whole identity crisis thing. i have been so confused about what i want in life lately, so i basically just said, "F*** it!" to everything. i just want to be me, and experience and experiment with my life. i am in my 20s and this is the easiest time of my life that i can do that. soo yeah... here is too new experiences. my heavens, wish me luck. hahaha