Thursday, March 1
- spotting puppies tied up outside of your class so that when you walk out of your organic chemistry lab you get to spend ten minutes petting the cute pups. oh, and when one of them reminds you of your own puppy at home, it makes it that much sweeter.
- warm, soft, fresh out of the oven m&m cookies at the food zoo. niklaas ate six.
- downloading all of the civil war's album. sogoodsogoodsogood.
- people that believe in you.
- getting an iphone. not yet, but in two weeks time, i will have an iphone. it may be a 3gs, but that's okay. i don't care.
- amazing episodes of parenthood that make me tear up.
- spending 45 minutes drawing posters for all of your roommates
- a roommate who has a boy lingering and liking her. it's way too cute.
- being reminded over dinner in which we stayed seated long after we finished our meals that i get to date my best friend and we're now soso close to two years.
- going into the weekend knowing the next three full weeks will be completely test free.
- fainting in class. it really wasn't that dramatic, but it happened. that's what working out without drinking and not having time for breakfast in the morning will do.
- getting a bad grade on the easiest test you've ever taken on something you know in and out. overconfidence can shoot you in the foot just as easily as being unprepared.
- going eight weeks without being home.
- getting a paper cut on the inside corner of your lip. worst place ever.
- blaire telling chuck she loves him but isn't in love with him and has feelings for dan. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. sometimes my attachments to fictional characters keep me sane. this ruined my week.
- not being in austrailia for tswift's speak now continuing tour and the fact that it's march but not october and her album is still seven months away from being here. ugh.
- realizing you might never be happy if you don't change your major. now.