I thought alot about what to write about this morning, and nothing was really sticking out - and then I just thought "inspire!" - Im always wanting to inspire, but today I thought I would do something a bit different. I thought of some things that are easy to do - and sometimes we forget how easy they truly are, or the importance of them. So I challenge you to do one thing on this list by the end of the month, and let me know if you do! I want to hear stories! I promise I will do the challenge, also.
1. Bake a cupcake/pie/cake for your neighbor.
2. Take photo's in a pumpkin patch and send it to a friend that is not with you right now. Tell them you wish they were with you, frollicking through fields of pumpkins!
3. Setting up your candy bowls beside your door for the 31st? Put some loose change in another bowl and give it to kids that are collecting for charitys on the night.
4. Rake your parents yard, then jump into the pile (make them do it with you!!)
5. Go to the thrift store and get some oldschool canning jars, make some homemade jam and give it to someone as a gift.
6. Find a homeless person and buy them a jacket (and throw in some halloween candy, too!)
7. Try being thankful for everything for one day, instead of asking for things or complaining (its difficult, but amazing!)
8. Go to your favorite coffee shop and buy the person behind you a coffee too.
9.Go find your old school box full of all your kindergarten art. Pick your favorite one, and frame it and give it to your parents.
10. Love more.
I hope you feel inspired. Thanks for reading my guest post, and have a lovely rest of your October! Big hugs from down under. xx
Kate Maggie <3