Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 10

A blogging break

Hello! So... don't be alarmed. But I'm taking a bit of a blogging vacation. I virtually have no time in the next twelve days to blog. I've sort of hit a creative "slump" blogging and kind of wanted a break anyways to reorganize my thoughts. I feel like every month my blog has evolved and changed, and while there is nothing wrong with "keeping it up", when I don't feel passionate about it, that's when I feel it shows. So! While I study away for my two exams, two midterms, lab practical exam, and write two papers and a lab report, I'm going to rest my mind and come back fully vamped (I've already logged 10 hours of studying today. Sunday. Ew)! Plus, I'm also taking a mini-vacation so I'll be gone and away from internet. Yayyy! Some amazing bloggers have voluntarily offered to fill in, plus I'm letting Niklaas show you Mexico pictures and pictures not of me for a change, so you won't be at complete loss. Please, please come back and visit these AMAZING bloggers who have stepped up! I love them to pieces and it is an honor to share them here! I loveeee you all and this slump of mine stems from life and stress in general, so have no fear, I'll be back before you know it! 

16 comments:

Abbey said...

Sometimes all you need is a break. (: Good luck with school, and your tests!

-A

sydney said...

breaks are totally necessary, we all get drained sometimes! good luck on all of your tests in the next few weeks, and i hope it helps you get out of your 'slump!' <3

Gracie said...

Breaks are cool - don't stress. I'm not one for unfollowing people the second they stop posting, I'm far too lazy for that! Haha, have a fun break!

Unknown said...

Definitely come back soon! Blogging breaks are a must. You come back refreshed and with more ideas afterwards.

Delita said...

Break is a must!. I am still new in blogging and take times to pick a template and setting things. I am not saying the one I have now is good but still wait for new inspiration. For now just walking around and leave comment till back again with sumtin useful :).

Hey, Come back soon!! and good luck with ur school

Abby. said...

AWWWW!! D;
This sucks....but everyone needs a break sometimes.
Good luck w/ all of your exams and have fun on your "mini vacation." Hurry back!

♥♥♥
Lots of Love1
-Abby

becca said...

Good for you!
Maggey, I'm glad you don't feel the need to be on here when you don't want to be.
Life is more important than blogging!
So, live a little and then when you come back you will be refreshed and ready to go.
Have fun!

Natalie said...

We all need a break from the internet every once in a while, so definitely don't feel bad about taking your much-needed vacation from blogging. Enjoy your time away from the computer and don't stress. We'll all be here waiting for your return! :)

Flashes of Style said...

looove the red! <33

Matt said...

Breaks are a good thing! Blogging, internet, and study breaks! (Can't emphasize that last one enough). Midterms and finals are always a rough time for anything that's not school related! Best of luck! And do have fun on your mini-vacation! :)

Jennifer Dawn said...

Everyone needs a break sometimes! I hope yours is amazing :)

http://andohsofancy.blogspot.com

Alex said...

Have fun on your break :)

I'm looking forward to seeing the guest posts!

Shy said...

You look awesome, I love your hat!

Shy

✿ren said...

Good luck with everything! See you soon~ :D

Oh, My Darling said...

Wow! Good luck with all your work!

Stel said...

Good luck with the studing! and I look forward to seeing the bloggers that step up to write while you are away :)