Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 20

Guest Blogger: Simply Sunstar.

Hello lovely readers of Lifesize Paperdoll! I'm Heather from Simply Sunstar. I'm so excited to be filling in for Maggie today and to be a part of her blog! So you all get to witness a first for me, I had my brother take my outfit pictures today. Normally, my fiance Jeff is my full time photographer but he's stuck at work. My brother did a great job though and was hilarious throughout our shoot. He thought it was hysterical that I kept looking down. He said "That's my favorite pose because it looks like you're looking for something." Then he would say "Maybe it's under that yellow leaf...no not that one...that one." Ahh siblings! So needless to say, I had fun shooting pictures for Maggie's blog!

life4

So I haven't worn this dress in 3-4 years! Last night I was staring at my closet (something I do rather often) and thought to myself "I'm finally going to wear this!" So I looked closely at the colors and just slowly started adding until I felt like it was ready. I'm so excited with the result.

life1
life2

So I know Kate challenged you all earlier this week, so I'm going to do a small challenge of my own. Go into your closet and wear that one thing that you've been contemplating getting rid of. Dig out an item you haven't worn in years and work your blogger magic. Since it's fall, add layers until you accomplish a look you love. I promise you, you'll surprise yourself. I would love to see what you all come up with so send me a link to your blog and if enough people are interested and participate, I'll do a feature on it!

life5

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my thoughts and look at my pictures that were taken just for you! I know Maggie has truly amazing readers and I feel so lucky to get to share with you! :)

9 comments:

Brianna Renee said...

i love the fall atmosphere! leaves everywhere! : )

Abbey said...

That cardigan looks cozy and warm! The red scarf is really nice with the neutrals. (:

Amber said...

great post and I will take this challenge on, watch out closet

genevieve said...

Loving the cardigan. Cute challenge!

carmen said...

the background is of course gorgeous. I am digging the pattern on your stockings.

Natalie said...

I reallllly like your sweater! I've been looking for the perfect long neutral cardigan type thing for a while and I think you may have found it, hehe. Definitely perfect for lots of layering this season. :) thanks for another great guest post!

Heather said...

So I just realized I didn't include outfit details!

Cardigan/tights: Target
Dress: Don't remember!
Scarf: Forever 21
Boots: Ebay

Sorryy!! :(

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS said...

This outfit looks so cozy, I love your jacket especially :)

xx
MILK TEETHS

becca said...

Oh I like your theme of wearing something you have contemplated getting rid of!
That's so interesting.
Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!