Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 16

my dream armcandy (Fantasy Glamorous Bag Challenge)

Hey allllll-

I can't believe it is already (Thursday). Crap. My spring break is officially halfway over...and the second half of everything always goes so much faster. I have been semi-productive, I have to say. I cleaned my room (I'll blog about this latttter!), finished my english paper (ya-ya!), and all I have left to do is calculus! Spring break is so lovely. Even if I'm home while all my friends are leading exciting vacations: Disney Land, Mexico, LA, Florida, Portland....sigh. But, I love waking up as late as I want, eating brunch, working from about two to till five on whatever I need to complete, having dinner with my family, and watching movies until midnight. It's loveeely!

So. With my extra freetime, I have been shopping for....prom! i don't actually know IF I'm going to go..... and I was challenged with the Fantasy Glamorous Bag Challenge contest to find your dream bag and then your dream contents inside.. so here it is! I was tagged by the amazzing Erin from Spreading the Sunshine. She is seriously a doll and you should go visit her blog if you haven't :). Soul Sisters! teehee.


Here is my FIRST choice deluxe amazzing bag I will never be able to afford in my life:
Photobucket
This baby is Valentinooo :). It is also $2,695. More money than I've spent cumulatively on all the clothes I have ever purchased. Even if I were a billionaire, I just...can't see myself spending this much money on bags. Maybe ONE bag...but not a closet of them... Plus, I found, that I actually did not drool over that many of the designer bags... I found so many more I loved on f21. I do love the huge bow on this one and the studs. I love that it is feminine, but still really edgy because of the studs :). So pretty. I bet it smells amazzzing...

Close seconds!
Photobucket
I LOVE this bag. I almost love it more than the first one....I love the fringe and I love the star studs :). It brings out the inner "Wyoming" in me I think. This bag is Jimmy Choo...and $1675. So sad....

and finally. This is actually a bag I COULD afford, maybe. It would be a splurge, for sure, and I would rather buy a plane ticket to Peru than buy it, but it is within the realm someday.
Photobucket
I love the flowers :). I'm such a sucker for anything really overly cute/feminine. I kind of wish it were in black...but the cream color is so pretty too!!

So there are my bags. I have a feeling I could have done better and searched harder....but that's alright.

Contents:

I always keep lipstick/chapstick in my purse. ALWAYS. And I honestly swear my life by anything MAC. This lipcolor in particular is SO pretty. I don't have a picture of me with it on....(I should), but it isn't too bright but is still a wee bit noticeable. It also lasts all day, and it's not weirdly sticky or crusty like a lot that I've tried.
Photobucket
Photobucket


Second, I bring my camera EVERYWHERE. Currently, I own a Canonpowershot SD780 that I loveee. But, in my dream bag, I would have a digital SLR....in particular, THIS one. It's been my dream camera for monthsss.
Photobucket

Thirdly, I always bring a book with me. Wherever I go. My two favorite books are Pride and Prejudice and Lolita :).
Photobucket

And last, I would have my handy-dandy Kindle/Ipod/Netbook :).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Soo....I tag:
Ebony from Ebony and Ivory
Tieka from Selective Potential
Kimberellie from Kimberellie
Sophia from Sophiasa

I'm going to add another post either right I click post or later about prom dresses! :)

I love you allllll.

Love always,
magpie:)

8 comments:

Cheyne said...

I have a Nikon D3000 because the D5000 was wayyy out of my price range. It is the best camera ever, I love it to death!

Cheyne.

Louise said...

i love cameras! And i love the 3rd bag dear. Good luck with everything.

p.s. i'm having a giveaway at my blog if you like to enter ;)

LyddieGal said...

I love the third bag! The perforated look is so cool.
I have a DSLR, but I still keep my canon powershot in my bag at all times -- the SLR is wonderful, but there are still times when the tiny camera is best! And a really great photo has nothing to do with the camera it was taken with.

Chic on the Cheap

ssmall4 said...

Hi sweets!!!=) That valentino is lovely isn't it? I belieeeve, based on your suggestion, that I'm going to read Lolita..I love Pride & Prejudice too, and I need a new fave=) Thanks so much for tagging me! <33333

Erin Kim said...

I love Valentino! :) My personal favorite is the 3rd one. I really have to read Lolita sometime!!

And thanks so much for the email! I definitely got it just so you know, and don't worry, I promise toemail you back this weekend. I can't wait to write to you! :)

CMB said...

yeah i think that even if I were a billionaire I just wouldn't be able to bring myself to purchase that bag!

stop by my blog if you'd like :)

Alli (One Pearl Button) said...

I love that first bag! I also always carry a camera with me - either a little point and shoot or my DSLR. You never know when you'll want to take a picture!

Lara said...

Love Valentido bag! The first one is amazing!

We already follow you ;)

Kisses

Bymyheels.blogspot.com