Wednesday, April 14
your love is my drug.
(okay. don't hate me. I heard this song by the infamous ke$ha on the radio the other day and despised it. When I got home...my sister was blasting it in her room...and needless to say, it might have grown on me after a dozen replays. shhhh! :P)
I made it! It is Wednesday afternoon...FINALLY! I have been counting down the days for the past couple weeks until THIS very day because....tomorrow I leave for Seattle!! I've had homework to get ahead on, soccer to play, chocolates to stuff at work, and countless other little things to do to get ready! I'm going with about 30 other students in my school to participate in the "Model UN" Conference :). We are missing 2 days of school and being herded like zoo animals to talk about major world problems! Woot! Hahaha :). No, really.
Why I'm SO excited: (-note the capitalization of the 'so'!)
1) We'll get to meet tons of new people as we are thrown together in groups with kids all across the country I've never met.
2) We'll get to talk about fascinating world issues with people that actually care about learning.
3) I get to dress up in "professional" clothes- I've had my outfits planned for over a week :) I'll be taking pictures!
4) My darling is going as of four days ago!! Eeeep. Seven hour bus drive together...inseparable-ness :)
5) During our large gaps of downtime...we get to SHOPPP!!!! I worked my butt off the past few weeks saving money for some spring shopping...and have a large chunk of change to spend :). h&m anyone? eeee!
So. Yeah. I'm extremely excited. Four days of fun! And shopping. And learning. And my darling. What more could I ask for??
Oh!! I ordered my prom dress :) I was gonna wait till Seattle to buy it...but I found it on modcloth and it was the LAST one in stock...so I bought it! More money than I've EVER spent on anything ($200!) but...I've never splurged. And it's my senior prom. And my grandma is paying for it....so...I went for it. I'm so excited!
Anyways. Here is an outfit post for you all! Since I'll be gone...I figured I would post before I left! I'll miss you all dearly when I'm gone and I'll have a lot of blog catching up to do when I get back :).
I got this dress from f21 a few days agoo! It's super comfy and so versatile. I can wear it so many ways. Plus, it was on sale for 12 dollars. how do you beat that?
dress-forever21 $12 tights-forever21 $4 shoes-forever21 $25
I am CRAZY in love with these tights! Who needs boys when you have tights, right?? hahaha :) Don't tell my dear i said that...heh.
Loveee you alll!!!! Thank you for all the kind words and all the support!
Can't wait to tell you all about Seattle :)
Have a good rest of the week!