Happy Birthday, Niklaas!
I like you because:
1) You take all of the beautiful pictures for my blog and never complain.
2) You are in love with Taylor Swift, like me. And you're going to take me to Seattle on a Wednesday and miss two days of school for her concert. And our relationship from the start has been like a sappy Taylor Swift song (the only kind of relationship I ever want to be in).
3) You have put up with all of my crankyness and obnoxious one word texts when I was mad.
4) You have the cutest laugh I've ever heard.
5) You buy me clothes and give me clothing advice and I buy you clothes and I give you clothing advice and it is the most fun thing ever to date a hipster.
6) You're smarter than I am, even though you will probably never own up to that.
7) You're going after your dreams (and I love that).
8) When we were in High School, no one thought we should be dating, let alone be friends because we were so different and on completely different spectrums of the High School social circle wheel. We proved them wrong and survived a year long distance.
9) You always text me when you make it home safely after driving on the "death road".
10) You are best friends with my Dad and talk to my Mom and make fun of Sophie. Oh, and my Grandma is in love with you.
11) Your handwriting is cuter than mine is.
12) We aren't the obnoxious PDA couple nor the facebook public couple that everyone hates.
13) You know me. To be "known" feels magical.
14) You use words like "yo" seriously and win awards like "Most Likely To Wear An Ugly Sweater Ironically."
15) You can send me 15,000 texts a month and we still have things to talk about 12 months and 180,000 texts later.
16) You like me and chose me...for some reason I'll never figure out.
17) You leave ice cream on my doorstep when I'm grounded and can't go out and make Moscow feel like New York City with our endless adventures.
18) You are my best friend.
Yay for graduating high school and being a big kid now (18)!